"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Julie handed to her father the letter she had received in the morning.
- My parents handed me the letter and left the room so I could read it by myself.
- I took my wallet out and handed him the letter.
- Peter met his eyes for a moment, then handed the letter over.
- I looked at my father, and he handed me the letter.
- Instead of responding to the questions, Brown said he would hand the letter to police.
- He handed her the letter and she read it slowly.
- I handed him the letter, which he read with the most concentrated attention.
- I handed the letter to him and he tore it open.
- He handed her the letter which had arrived in the second communication.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.