"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the establishment if the provincial council system in the 1980s the central government handed control of most schools to local governments.
- In time he killed or exiled the city's leaders, and handed control of the city over to his father.
- They were handed control of the land in Jebba.
- In 1844, Heard began travelling extensively, and handed control over the firm to his partners.
- In 1914 he handed control of the store to his son Spedan.
- But the constitution was written with the intent of handing control to the skilled factions.
- John Stephenson died in 1864, the year after he handed control to his son Henry.
- She watched alertly, and did the right things when he handed control to her.
- The officer promised to do so, but instead handed control of the magazine to the British prize crew when they arrived.
- His son, Steve, was handed control of the club.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.