"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before the new parents left, all dressed up for dinner, we were handed an envelope.
- Then she handed an envelope to a young man and indicated that he was to give it to me.
- Jill came across and handed her a large brown envelope.
- I went to the door, and a man handed me an envelope.
- He handed me a small envelope and we shook hands.
- She handed me an envelope with my name written across the front.
- Respond to her and during the conversation she'll hand you an envelope.
- At one point he handed her a white envelope, containing a note.
- He reached into his pocket and handed me an envelope.
- He handed me an envelope with a good bit of money in it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.