"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last night, the Knicks handed them their eighth straight loss with a 95-75 victory that was never in doubt.
- The Hawkeyes handed them their second loss of the season, winning 28-14.
- Then they handed Clemens his only loss of the season in May.
- Less than 24 hours earlier, Toronto handed Buffalo its first loss in regulation.
- Scott (9-2), who walked two, won for the first time since June 16 and handed Montreal its third straight loss.
- In fact, he'd handed Jancowitz his first loss ever in a capital case.
- They sure needed help against the Celtics, who handed the Nets (19-27) their third loss in the last 10 games.
- Brown, which handed Harvard its only loss, has two nominees on the 10-player list.
- United were handed their first loss in 18 games as City won 2-1.
- They handed Harvard their first loss in 50 consecutive games, 10-0.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.