"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By turning garbage into a political issue, environmentalists have created jobs for themselves as lawyers, lobbyists, researchers, educators and moral guardians.
- Something told him that his position as moral guardian was about to be challenged.
- "Who made us the moral guardians of the world, Mike?"
- The liberal media are once again attempting to position themselves as our nation's exclusive moral guardian.
- What remains unclear is whether the trojan was designed as a joke or truly as a moral guardian.
- So; you be the Empire's moral guardian, and I'll take care of the being adored.
- The city government, once the moral guardian of the public realm, became little more than the handmaiden to the private sector.
- But that would open virtually all democratic judgments to some sort of moral guardian in the form of a judge.
- I'm not the moral guardian in my family.
- The prosecutor's office is not the moral guardian of the judiciary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.