"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Guardian does not know the identity of the man.
- It is a pity that the Guardian no longer knows anything about wine.
- By this time, the Guardians must know all about me.
- It would be a long wait, the Guardian knew.
- And not even the Guardian knew how it would end.
- Does the Guardian know someting the rest of us don't?
- How will the Guardian know where to put you?
- The Guardian does not know which way to pull.
- Not much doubt that the Guardian knows its readership and what will appeal to it.
- The Guardian at the outer entrance to her building knows me by now, so I didn't have any trouble getting in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.