"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course the Guardian is not going to explain her attraction to heterosexual men in any depth.
- When is the Guardian going to do its job and not just quote government ministers.
- On the spur of the moment, the Guardian went ahead and printed.
- No Guardian was going to take the time to feed me.
- Do you seriously think the Guardian is going to print the view of doctors or nurses who agree with the changes?
- The Guardian has certainly gone downhill in recent years.
- Why the Guardian went for this is completely beyond me.
- What is the Guardian going to say about all this?
- Is the Guardian actually going to make a stand about our poor people, the sick, the elderly, the underpaid and over worked.
- The Guardians could not go because it would be nearly impossible to notice a planet moving toward you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.