"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Guardian should really be making more of a an effort on this front.
- Perhaps the Guardian can pick up on that and make it more widely known before the weekend.
- I'm glad that the Guardian is making an effort again.
- The Guardian made a similar point in an editorial today:
- Why is the Guardian making so much fuss about a longlist?
- We can only hope that the Guardian didn't make a mistake.
- Guardian walked up to it and made a direct connection with Mother.
- Only the Guardian could make excuses for their bad behaviour.
- If this had been done by "zionists" the Guardian would have published a book and made a film.
- The Guardians have made use of my skills often enough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.