"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Miliband and the Guardian and the cabal of the centre right posing as left will see to that.
- For a bare instant the Guardian saw him clearly: a boy, a ten-year-old climber frightened clean out of his mind.
- Can the Guardian not see what is happening?
- Despite the number of important issues which we need our politicians to deal with, the Guardian sees no problem with the electoral map being their priority.
- The Guardian will see to them soon.
- When the Guardians see Guy, they invite him to attend a party with them.
- When the Guardian of the Gate saw them again he wondered greatly that they could leave the beautiful City to get into new trouble.
- Between 2001 and 2004, the Guardian saw its annual revenue plunge, from above $400,000 to less than $320,000.
- Both reports are credited to the Press Association, as the Guardian does not see fit to send a reporter to games involving little clubs.
- The Guardian has seen a "final draft".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.