"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guardian still does not want to open up public comments concerning the Suarez report.
- The Guardian wants ultra right economics to be a little more human.
- "Guardian," he said, "I want to see the past of my father."
- The Guardian might want to do an investigation into this after the election is over.
- And he hadn't wanted people backing away from her because she had chosen a Guardian for a lover.
- "The Guardian doesn't want to be coy about what these words are."
- Hasn't the Guardian always wanted us to join the euro?
- Again, Mother spoke the words that she knew Guardian wanted to say.
- To tell the cuts story in new ways, the Guardian wants to draw on this passion and expertise.
- Shouldn't the Guardian want to see itself as a reference point for good English?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.