"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We then quoted a Guardian critic at the time who wrote that the exhibition's organisers were seeking publicity and had succeeded in getting it.
- I wonder how many of those Guardian critics other than Dom Lawson have actually heard?
- Starting on Monday we'll be counting down Guardian critics' top 10 albums of 2011.
- Sparky chatter and peformances from top comedians, plus insightful analysis from Guardian critics.
- The Guardian critic said the 1992 recording had made available to the public "a masterpiece buried for far too long".
- The Guardian critic is like the dad here looking around and complaing about how silly young people are and how they should get jobs.
- I have to love the Guardian critics as a whole.
- But what did Guardian critics' individual lists look like?
- Note also that the commenters on the Guardian's list did no better than the Guardian critics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.