"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "These guys ended up as guardian figures because they were physically strong and threatening," Mr. Eskenazi said.
- He is carved as a guardian figure on a doorway in Aššur-bāni-apli's north palace at Nineveh.
- And he placed the guardian figures, the two cherubim, at the gates to the garden.
- Her works are mainly wooden "guardian figures", created mostly from beechwood but also from black locust.
- Dwarf creatures are featured on temple tiers serving as guardian figures.
- The so-called Prudhoe lions originally stood as guardian figures at this temple.
- At the centre of the rear wall, guardian figures are depicted flanking a shrine.
- Each shrine is flanked by pilasters with guardian figures.
- The stairway leading up to the temple is flanked by guardian figures at each plinth level.
- "The Sunman was a guardian figure that appeared in my childhood dreams," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.