"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most prominent feature is a central chedi surrounded by singha (guardian lion) sculptures.
- (Compare this to the distinction between male and female guardian lions in Chinese culture.)
- They are called Lion-Dogs due to their resemblance to Chinese guardian lions.
- At the entrance of the temple, there are two guardian lions.
- The original pair of guardian lions, both male, guard the stairway to a second level gallery that serves the theatre balcony.
- The steps that lead down to the water are flanked by two guardian lions.
- The doorway, flanked by gaudy painted guardian lions, gives no hint of the magnificent structure within.
- Chinese guardian lions are frequently used in sculpture in traditional Chinese architecture.
- Indeed, a traditional symbol of a family's wealth or social status was the placement of guardian lions in front of the family home.
- Two guardian lions, about 10 inches high, are elaborately patterned and colored in the style of Kakiemon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.