"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Blackledge said she was unaware of violence in the household where the legal guardian had lived with Mr. Poole and her son.
- Team managers must now have a map showing where the players' parents or legal guardians live.
- He designed the gatehouses where the guardians of the park lived to look like rustic cottages.
- To be eligible to play in a league within the Little League organization, a player's parent or legal guardian must live in the district zone of the league.
- But do their mothers, fathers, grandparents, or other guardian live on more than $2/day, the international marker for poverty?
- Other students who do not live with either relatives or recognized guardians live in hostel approved by the college authorities.
- "The guardian lives in the crypt," Frefford explained softly to his wife.
- Perhaps at some time guardians not human had lived there, for each had the appearance of a cage.
- The Monster: Sebastian's fearsome-looking guardian lives beneath his bed.
- The scholarships were awarded to boys of good character between 14-16 years of age, whose parents or guardians lived in the Colonies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.