"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick others, other stories portray them as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives.
- The dramatic events of that night transformed Fernández Campo from king's shadow into faithful guardian of the monarchy, a role he discharged until his death.
- He sought to open it; lock and padlock were fastened; these faithful guardians seemed unwilling to surrender their trust.
- For when off duty even the most faithful guardians are apt to talk.
- I have been Rome's faithful guardian, her indefatigable champion.
- While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick others-as foxes in folklore often do-other stories portray them as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives.
- Not to imply that you are not a good and faithful guardian.
- The two faithful guardians kept close watch, bearing philosophically the rain and wind that beat on their faces.
- Hideous as he is, the old dear, he's a brave and faithful guardian, and leader of our reptile-men.
- The Commission, as the true, faithful guardian of the Treaties, has carefully monitored its implementation and will continue to do so in the future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.