"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Guardian recognized her and waved her on.
- The Guardian recognised that the film, despite its official backing, "was relatively nuanced," and praised the performance of Bob Peck as the venal opium trader Denton.
- The Guardian recognises that having clarity about our core values becomes even more important at a time of extraordinary change.
- The Guardian, amongst others, recognises this and is trying to monitise in other ways.
- I'd have thought at least the Guardian would've recognised the Manchester protest in St Peter's Square.
- The Guardian has obviously recognized the importance of getting people involved in sustainability instead of just talking (or writing about).
- The Guardian recognised Langan's achievements at BBC Films by ranking her at number 36 in its inaugural Film Power 100 list in September 2010.
- Am delighted the Guardian also recognizes the magic of a good cartoon.
- Good to see the Guardian recognising the beauty of the WP7 platform.
- The Guardian should recognise that brutalising language and the subtleties of reality in order to pacify a PC agenda is abusive in itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.