"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why does The Guardian find it so difficult to respect the rights' situation for online clips?
- Many at he Guardian haven't found it yet.
- The Dream left no physical evidence, and the Guardians hadn't found any at the murder site.
- If there was a way, Guardian of the Mist would find it.
- What the Guardian couldn't find a young man yet again to write an article about young men?
- He felt certain the Guardians would not find the Paratwa.
- The Guardians of our castle find their work tedious sometimes.
- The Guardian found it "full of warm, nicely observed lines".
- The Guardians must find a way to stop their new malicious opponents without endangering the people around them.
- Guardian found them awkward to hold and hard even to place his forefinger on the trigger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.