"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guardian comes in a whole chunk of download.
- After three years in 1960, Guardian came out of bankruptcy.
- Guardian of the Mist truly came to her then.
- I'm glad that after us Americans constantly telling you how awesome we are, the Guardian has finally come around.
- Imagine how many tons of paper could be saved if the Guardian came on an electronic device.
- Footsteps on the stairs behind Eric told him that the other Guardians were coming.
- Having read your comments, i feel that they do not truly reflect how far the Guardian has come on its sustainability journey.
- It's about time the Guardian just came right out and said it!
- The Guardian also investigated those emails exhaustively and came to the same conclusions.
- The Guardian hardly comes out of all this smelling of roses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.