"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Guardian has also received testimony from three Palestinian brothers aged 14, 15, and 16, who all claimed to have been used as human shields.
- The Guardian received the task of defending this world from god.
- The Guardian receives many thousands of pictures every day, some days more than 20,000.
- But at last the Guardian travelled to Copenhagen to the king and received from him a sealed letter.
- The Guardian and Observer receive hundreds of request for work experience each month and we just aren't able to accommodate them all.
- The Guardian has received $2.5m from the Gates Foundation for its Development web site.
- The Guardian received more than two hundred letters of complaint from transsexual people, doctors, therapists, academics and others.
- The Guardians, no doubt, had also received their fair share.
- Also during this period, the Guardians received a letter from a black undercover narcotics officer complaining about racial discrimination within the unit, he said.
- The Guardians can receive but not transmit new instructions to you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.