"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The clash of perceptions might be truly funny if it weren't so deadly serious.
- But I doubt he thinks it is truly funny.
- She laughed softly, though not in a way that said shethought anything was truly funny.
- Although comic in its intentions, the sketch had few truly funny jokes.
- Hands up anyone who really finds him truly funny.
- Yet the tiny town of Seldom is a truly funny place.
- There was a political chuckle, meaning no one thought it was truly funny.
- I shall now try harder to find what he does truly funny and memorable.
- It also captures the truly funny and warm people behind the music and the politics.
- None of that would matter of course if "Coupling" were truly funny.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.