"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another student wrote how her grandfather told his dying wife a funny tale so she could make God laugh.
- He had known how to have fun, and party with the rest of them, and tell funny tales.
- They also like ridiculous, funny and dramatic, fantastic tales.
- It's a really funny tale of his journey between pubs in Ireland.
- "all sorts of funny tales about it," he said.
- She told funny tales about her everyday experiences and made my mother laugh.
- The film works perfectly well as a fast, funny tale of mistaken identity.
- Thus, in his latest book he gives us 12 dark, funny tales of spirituality, yearning and morality.
- The boys always had funny tales to tell when they got home.
- Motherhood is far from sacred in this darkly funny tale of a woman who just can't conform.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.