"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That's a funny, question Why do people ever help each other?"
- "It is a funny question," Gartner said, his words, as always, carefully measured.
- "You'll think it's a funny question: is there much incest?"
- It was a funny question if you weren't there.
- And he asked a lot of funny questions about you, Jack.
- It's a funny question, but it speaks to the care Bartos took in composing each shot.
- That's a funny question; because he was my father, I suppose.
- This is one of those funny questions that pops up in lots of people's minds.
- He was known as one of the guys to ask the stupid yet funny questions on the show.
- It seemed a funny question for him to ask, but she answered it at once.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.