"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Do you remember that funny account you were telling me about, well, someone is here to claim it."
- And with great trepidation, Rose gave up her funny little accounts.
- This is a wrenching, bleakly funny account of a couple trying to recover from the death of their son (February 4).
- We are given a long and funny account of James' humiliating quest to write a popular play for the London stage.
- A fanfare for modern Turkey and a vivid, provocative, often funny, always insightful account of how it came about.
- It is a funny and brutally honest account of the difficulty of living with a baby when you are a single mother with very little money.
- "Liar's Poker" is the very funny account of his three-year, dog-eat-dog climb there.
- The comic master of television, Broadway and the movies gives a characteristically eccentric - and funny - account of his career.
- It's a funny, plausible account of the daily disasters, financial shortfalls and hastily improvised solutions that shape most independent films.
- His specialty is getting hired into unusual occupations and writing funny accounts of his misadventures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.