"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In general, it was a colourful production with many genuinely funny moments.
- It is a playful and genuinely funny story for a slightly younger crowd.
- Yet what's astonishing is how much of the humor here strikes both adult and child as genuinely funny.
- "It's a pleasant movie, it has some genuinely funny moments."
- The film has one genuinely funny moment at its start.
- It seemed a strange performance from such a genuinely funny and engaging man.
- Thanks for this Kate, genuinely funny and well written.
- Some of the music was genuinely funny all by itself.
- The thing is, some of their joking was genuinely funny.
- On the other hand, there are a good many genuinely funny moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.