"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She became a regular on the show, appearing daily, singing and telling funny anecdotes about her life.
- He used to start every lecture with a joke or funny anecdote to get his students in a good mood.
- Troy was not allowed to tell funny anecdotes about his brother.
- Here all kinds of funny anecdotes from the past year are told.
- Speaking of disk errors, I had a funny little quick anecdote here.
- He is also well known for his badly spoken French which made him the central character of several funny anecdotes.
- If you find that anecdote funny, go to hell.
- Others told anecdotes of their relationship, many of them warm and funny.
- He contributes many funny anecdotes about his screwed up family.
- He'd tell a funny anecdote, something really moving, and go for a big finish.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.