"friendship" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This began a close friendship between the learned old man and the teenage boy lasting until the death of the former in 1729.
- The two began a close friendship which endured for many years.
- However, the two later go on to begin a friendship and then a romance.
- Jane Carlyle called to thank her, and began a friendship.
- She becomes a regular fare and the pair begin a friendship.
- This began a long friendship and a very successful professional association between the two men.
- But that didn't stop us from beginning a close friendship.
- Pretending to be the cook, the two begin a close friendship.
- "Don't make me hurt you, Ian, just when we're beginning such a beautiful friendship."
- That began a friendship which lasted some thirty-five years or so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.