"friendship" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Socialites cultivate friendships to better their social standing.
- This volunteer program allows gardeners of all ages to cultivate friendships and increase their plant knowledge.
- Harris indicated that there was a "lack of freeness between men and women in cultivating friendships."
- Keep your eyes open, find out all you can, cultivate friendships, and watch for a chance.
- She had learned long ago to cultivate friendships with the cops who worked her cases.
- So the first priority is to spend time in cultivating friendships.
- She was a wonderful hostess and was able to cultivate several friendships that later played key roles in her husband's campaigns.
- Stephanie did her best to cultivate friendships with people at her school who came from rich families.
- They see the same kids they see after school and on weekends, which helps cultivate friendships.
- On boredom, necessary in order to cultivate friendships with the powerful: "Practice with inanimate objects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.