"friendship" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have an opportunity to understand different cultures and make long lasting international friendships during this time.
- Still, the groups were a good way to make lasting friendships.
- "It is harder to make friendships in cities," he says.
- You've got guys who've made friendships and have been together a long time.
- In addition to learning new steps, I made lasting friendships.
- My mother went there before me and made friendships she maintained throughout her life.
- "We made wonderful friendships there, which I've had for 30 years."
- These are the times that make and break friendships among peoples.
- Bad losers have more trouble than other children in making and maintaining friendships.
- The student lacked discipline but made friendships that would affect him in later life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.