"friendship" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's common these days to hear people say they don't have time to maintain friendships.
- But they've maintained a friendship and speak several times a year.
- The two men say they have always maintained a friendship despite their political differences.
- The two maintained a professional and private friendship for many years.
- Some wanted to maintain long-term friendships, having known each other from school or college.
- Do you really not maintain important friendships despite having a partner?
- She tried to maintain their friendship, but by March 1995, it began to get worse.
- And anyone who maintains an obvious friendship with the cook.
- The two chefs have since maintained a close friendship and professional relationship.
- Despite this temper, he maintained strong friendships across party lines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.