"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because, I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for a pretty face, and the Tiny House Man's face was very pretty, delicately featured yet masculine.
- His role in the film was described by Mark Schilling of The Japan Times as "a tall, pale-faced, delicately featured boy who looks like Michael Jackson's Japanese cousin, but fights like Bruce Lee."
- But, keeping the thought scrupulously private, Rojer thought she was a very beautiful grandmother, with her striking mass of silvery hair, her small but delicately featured face.
- He also, again in accordance with tradition, slides from the hard-boiled to the softly sentimental, with flashbacks to his character's childhood that set up a swoony romance with a mute, delicately featured ice cream vendor (Huang Sheng Yi).
- A pale and attenuated, but very pretty, delicately featured little girl was seated on a low stool before the fire This was old Jenny's darling, Ellie, or Eloise.
- Like that fair-haired, delicately featured woman over there, the short one in the Star Force uniform who was just sitting down with a crowd of friends.
- Despite the black eye she was radiantly beautiful, delicately featured, a girlish face, lined.
- As Tachyon approached the rail Brennan suddenly realized that the church's father, the small, delicately featured man with red hair, looked exactly like Tachyon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.