"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The seventh movement is the first movement to feature the soprano.
- The production, with music by Jon Deak, also features the soprano Jenny Hayden, who is to narrate the story.
- Sunday at 2 p.m., a recital featuring the soprano Nina Ibrahim and the pianist Martha Wade.
- Forshaw's orchestral adaptation of his 'Sanctuary' album also featured baroque soprano Elin Manahan Thomas.
- An opera gala featuring the soprano Angela Gheorghiou and the tenor Roberto Alagna is Sept. 6.
- The band's programme, featuring violin, harpsichord, cello and soprano, centred round Scottish Baroque music and its Italian links.
- An opera recital on Aug. 21 features the soprano Angela Gheorghiu and the tenor Roberto Alagna.
- Two gala concerts, on Aug. 10 and 16, feature the soprano Katia Ricciarelli and the tenor Placido Domingo.
- Its moods were enhanced by a sensitive account of the score, conducted by Hugo Fiorato, featuring Sharon Baker, soprano, and David Walker, countertenor.
- The recording features the English Chamber Orchestra, Patrick's own choir Conventus and the soprano Elin Manahan Thomas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.