"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some evenings I'd go by her house and we'd sit on the back porch, or walk down to the pond.
- I began my observations that evening as we sat down to dinner, a cozy party of four.
- Since summer television is mostly reruns, an evening of watching the lawn sit there doesn't sound bad.
- But that evening as I sat by my fire I was aware of it behind me.
- Most evenings of every week she and Peter sat next to each other in an audience.
- Many an evening we sat here, as the three of us sit now, and talked many hours away.
- The evening before he sat with Dawes smoking before the fire.
- Every evening at six o'clock she went into her mother's room and sat with her.
- But a change came upon him that evening as he and the child sat silently together.
- I knew it that evening as I sat with my husband in our little living room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.