"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every evening for a week, hundreds of people gathered at the home for an hourlong prayer vigil.
- Late that evening all the commanders, along with an artillery observer, gathered at my post.
- They could barely see each other now that the evening had gathered.
- That evening, about 24 people had gathered there to watch a football match.
- That evening, he and some fellow-volunteers gathered in Rice's apartment.
- You know how some evenings thick low clouds gather, black and grey clouds, even though no storm is approaching.
- Every evening at five all the stray cats in the neighbourhood gather at his door and he feeds them.
- Each evening young and old gather together at the harbor dock to watch the sunset.
- As the evening gathered in and a light rain began to fall, we turned and trudged the miles we had come back through the forest.
- Every evening in a little village near this coastal city, peasants gather in a private home and do something that used to be dangerous.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.