"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was one of those lukewarm, breezy evenings that make you feel you're expecting something.
- Cone was masterly on a cool, breezy evening.
- Chapter 6 Later, in the breezy evening when the sun gilded the sky and polished the air, he walked with her toward the cliffs.
- Some 85,000 listeners and picnickers turned up for the performance and the Grucci fireworks afterward on what turned out to be a comfortably breezy evening.
- It was a pleasant evening, cool and breezy.
- We played in spring and summer and fall, from dewy morning to sultry afternoon to breezy evening.
- A steward from Mercury Custom Air Services opened the limousine doors for them, and they stepped out into the warm and breezy evening.
- It was a cool and breezy evening of clear air and limitless horizons.
- A dining tent is often provided, and can make cold or breezy evenings more comfortable.
- The Ryol male wore an armless silken robe over his skimpy beach attire: a concession, Kes assumed, to the breezy evening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.