"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A more peaceful evening can be spent bowling.
- "No, but in time for tea, I hope, and a long, peaceful evening."
- The agent's family was gathered around the pool on this dusty peaceful evening.
- They spent a peaceful evening conversing with the Viscount and his counselors.
- It would be nice to spend a peaceful evening for a change.
- The wind had dropped; it was an evening infinitely peaceful and still.
- The first word of the crash came over the radios of the ships out on a peaceful evening.
- Soon afterward, the other visitors left and the islanders settled down to a peaceful evening.
- Well, you folks try to have a peaceful evening, under the circumstances.
- So much for a peaceful evening by the fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.