"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Risotto with tomatoes, shrimp and scallops is a heartier dish, ideal for a blustery evening.
- It was a wet, blustery evening.
- At the end of the Service, Stetson follows the man with the hat into the blustery evening.
- On a blustery evening in January, my two companions and I started our meal with a question.
- She disappeared down the sidewalk into the blustery evening.
- The Americans smothered Norway in the midfield and played most of the game in the opponent's end on a cold, blustery evening.
- That thought returns on a blustery evening as I head out of the Asian-themed Lady Luck Casino in Biloxi.
- Creamy spinach soup bolstered with winter vegetables hit the spot one blustery evening.
- ON a blustery evening in early March, I stood before a big blue barn door on Varick Street and tried, again, to pry it open.
- On one raw, blustery evening I went to Beldin's tower to look in on my daughters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.