"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is something about a wet, windy evening at sea that turns the mind naturally toward metaphysics.
- It was a cold, windy evening, but the room was warm and inviting.
- It was a windy evening, with rain in the air.
- It was a long time to stay in front on a windy evening, especially when he was bothered by a thigh injury.
- On a windy evening with temperatures in the 40's, Clemens never seemed comfortable.
- At her stop, she bulled her way out, then started up the steps into the wet, windy evening.
- It was a warm, windy evening with a sweet, resinous air.
- After stormy days, or on windy evenings, the Cynthians would not appear.
- It was a cold windy evening with occasional bursts of thin misty rain.
- A windy evening: I remember it howling round the house, and the distant sound of the sea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.