"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With no silver lining in view, one stormy evening, something strange happens, that changes the life of Veer forever.
- The first occurs during a stormy evening in Devon, England, in 1944.
- On a bright sunny evening the hills would still be full of daylight, but this stormy evening is very dark.
- If I were at all grateful it would, for yours has just passed for me a considerable part of a stormy evening.
- It's rather a bore always having to explain, but I was born in the evening, on a very stormy evening according to my parents.
- On one dark, stormy evening not long after her illness began, she asked to see Agnes - alone.
- One stormy evening, Hans is at home by the fire when the miller knocks on the door.
- Through the stormy evening and on into the night they sat about me slow coal fire.
- It was a windy, stormy evening, and the rain was falling heavily outside.
- Mr. Rohmann's tale takes place on a stormy evening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.