"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This program also focuses on enforcement efforts geared toward reducing underage drinking.
- America has made dramatic, measurable progress to reduce underage drinking.
- Warning labels would reinforce programs to reduce drinking and driving.
- But both studies suggested that fairly simple public policy changes might significantly reduce underage smoking and drinking.
- Experts say that the strictures were effective in reducing drinking.
- At this point, scientists do not know whether abstinence, reduced drinking, or other measures will help reverse the effects of alcohol on the immune system.
- He also believes the bar helps reduce underage drinking at the fraternity.
- That has made the monopolies less effective in reducing excessive drinking.
- Symptoms of alcohol withdrawal typically begin within a few hours after a person reduces or stops drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.