"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Apparent-ly they've been having a drinking bout all this time.
- He slowly stood, then nearly fell, still intoxicated from his drinking bout.
- Every May Day from then on was a drinking bout.
- When the lads wanted a drinking bout, who was I to deny them?
- It was worse than any of his drinking bouts.
- They hadn't made a fool of me in that drinking bout.
- For that matter, that was my last drinking bout of any sort.
- Used after a drinking bout, it is said to ease hangovers as well.
- Jack has been an abusive father, especially during his drinking bouts.
- The last is used toward the end of a drinking bout, when it is difficult to articulate anything else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.