"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That increase in illegal drinking may be the cause of the increase in deaths of 15-to-19-year-old drivers and passengers.
- "Yet illegal drinking still happens off campus," she said.
- He has eight officers in patrol cars watching for illegal drinking before the games begin.
- But a crackdown on illegal drinking was not the primary purpose of the raid.
- Later, with the onset of Prohibition, the emphasis switched from curing alcoholism to encouraging illegal drinking.
- In the 20's the area developed a raffish reputation as a haven for illegal drinking and gambling.
- As a result, virtually every college in the country has taken steps to control illegal drinking on campus.
- The show, which focuses on seven new seniors each year, is a compendium of dates gone wrong, illegal drinking and shopping sprees.
- Along with illegal drinking, the Levin case brought other teen-age problems into focus.
- Symbolic locations were identified with high unemployment, a high crime rate, drug dealing, and illegal drinking and gambling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.