"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It defies common sense to say posters hanging in bars or stores for two weeks promote underage drinking."
- But students who participate in games that promote dangerous drinking can risk more than losing just a game; they can lose their lives.
- To help deflect any backlash, liquor companies also devote a significant part of their advertising budget to promoting responsible drinking.
- The school has come under scrutiny for supposedly promoting underage drinking.
- Drinkaware, a charity which promotes responsible drinking, has already signed up.
- The Roadmap includes new spirits industry commitments on marketing self-regulation and promoting responsible drinking.
- The music video received complaints from a citizens' group, which insisted that the video may promote under-age drinking.
- The producers, not wanting the show to be construed as promoting drinking, had Sam's character written as an ex-alcoholic.
- The hotel bar was quiet and dark, with the kind of mood that promotes good talk and serious drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.