"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is why states raised the drinking age to 21 in the first place.
- Girls well under the drinking age let alone anything else.
- "The drinking age was 18 and back then you could get a case of beer for $4."
- Every state now has a legal drinking age of 21.
- In the end, though, he said, the best way to prevent abuse among the young would be to lower the drinking age to 19.
- Louisiana has become the only state in the nation with a drinking age of 18.
- After the state's drinking age became 21 in 1986, the figure rose to 43 percent.
- In March 2013, the law to raise the drinking age to 18 was passed.
- All states now have a minimum drinking age of 21.
- New York's drinking age was raised to 21 from 19 in 1985.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.