"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thought he might just be luring me over to a drinking session.
- One meeting half-way across a stream led to a drinking session.
- After an argument during a drinking session, Young and Smith had a one night stand.
- How often during the past year have you needed a first drink in the morning to get yourself going after a heavy drinking session?
- I had waited too long in the drinking session to extract any reasonable information from him.
- The duke, however, hadn't been party to the private drinking session that had followed the official entertainment.
- During a drinking session after losing all her money at the race track, she expressed the desire to be a pilot.
- All the lectures and the drinking sessions with his peers always came back to the same thing.
- While preparing for bed, John thought about the drinking session at the supper table.
- At the latest drinking session in October, he says, several departing employees came up to him and "said remarkably good things about the company."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.