"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Michael - 1 day 18 hours ago He looks like he has been up all night drinking or doing drugs.
- She wonders if he stayed out all night drinking, and didn't bother to let her know information that could make a difference.
- He didn't smell like he'd been up all night drinking.
- He spends most of the night drinking, and the next morning is too hung over to take his produce to market.
- They spend the night drinking and sharing their dark pasts.
- Bobby spent the night drinking, part of it at a nearby bar.
- As they spend the night drinking and hanging out, a light appears overhead.
- His face was tired, his eyes red, as if he'd been up half the night drinking.
- I don't want the fans to get the wrong impression, that I'm out at night drinking, running around town.
- His voice strengthened with every word, and he gave no indication of having spent the night drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.