"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Does your school or town have a program to discourage underage drinking?
- The presence of a uniformed officer would discourage fighting, public drinking and other problems, supporters of the measure say.
- Starting at Age 5 Many school systems have decided that the only way to discourage drinking is to start teaching the subject earlier than they used to.
- City police regularly patrol the area to discourage underage drinking and enforce Roanoke's curfew for minors.
- For instance, Ms. Russell said, a distinctive London taxicab will be in a coming ad to discourage drinking and driving.
- These taxes are a source of income for governments and are also meant to discourage drinking.
- Meeting at the school not only discourages pre-prom drinking, Mr. Clarke said, but also eliminates the use of limousines.
- Do excise taxes really discourage smoking and drinking?
- Parties before and after are discouraged, in order to discourage drinking and driving.
- The resulting increase in price will discourage under-age drinking as cigarette tax increases have discouraged youth smoking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.