"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Challenging designs were often undertaken with untrained workers, and a lack of good supervision was typical, along with an accelerated effort to finish the job.
- The structural design was undertaken by the UK firm Flint and Neill.
- However, design was not undertaken until 25 September 1801.
- Its design was undertaken at the same time as the larger and more complex Daily Express building in Manchester.
- The car's design was undertaken by Takuya Yura, and was originally conceived as a single seater.
- The design for the new building was undertaken by the New Orleans architect Thomas Sully.
- The design of the renovation and expansion was undertaken by Bassetti Architects of Seattle.
- Mr. Fox said the detailed design of the park, esplanade and public piers would be undertaken with consultants from the affected community boards.
- Consequently when design is undertaken, the ultimate limit state is designed for and then if necessary serviceability is checked for.
- The design, costing, supervision and execution of a project may be undertaken by different individuals within the organisation but by informal agreement, not legally based demarcation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.