"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The outer walls were also given a unique, decorative design.
- They were produced for many years with a variety of decorative designs, created by himself or other artists.
- The interior had a decorative design, like the outside.
- The tower hasn't any decorative design and according to style its history is dated back to the 14th century.
- With their decorative designs, they are used as horse saddles.
- The decorative design of the station is devoted to the Russian folk arts.
- On either side of them were wide aisles with decorative designs set into the floor.
- It charts the rise, then spectacular fall, of silver in American decorative design.
- Although they have a practical function, sword knots often had a decorative design.
- He showed promise as a draftsman, and was sent to Paris in 1828 to study decorative design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.