"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current design will introduce seven- to nine-thousand new housing units.
- The aircraft's design introduced many innovations which are still used on today's supersonic aircraft.
- The latest design changes the magazine's physical dimensions for the second time, and introduces a higher quality of paper stock than was previously used.
- Such a design would introduce complexity which increases maintenance needs, operations costs, and safety concerns.
- Tracy Barnes' designs introduced many of the features found in modern hot air balloons.
- A design introduced by Sir William Bruce in the 17th century.
- That design turned out to be the Grampian 26, called the G26 and introduced in 1968.
- The three designs introduce foreshortening and other principles of perspective.
- The design introduced a number of innovative ideas.
- But the design introduces a socialist element by using the ground plane for public recreation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.