"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Late period jackets acquired a much more elaborate label with an embroidered design and the "Polar Gear" identity.
- With deft strokes, he smoothly finished some surfaces, embroidered baroque designs on others.
- If that sounds too feminine, how about a silk bag with a whimsical embroidered design?
- The embroidered design is based on the natural beauty of the area.
- She chose dark green; the top had an embroidered design of flowers and swirls.
- Most surviving examples were not used for clothes and feature very large woven or embroidered designs.
- It had an embroidered design upon the chest.
- A thick apron with embroidered designs could be worn as well, and their color and detailed patterns are often the main focus of the costume.
- Some apply embroidered designs, others rhinestones, still others stitch patches over holes they have just cut.
- They were accented with intricate patterns and dazzling embroidered designs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.